Welcome Traveler!

Before you explore into my world make sure your dreams are your guide and the reality by your side.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Weird situations


Have you ever dreamed something weird and then something weird happened the following days? I have. Many times. Have you ever played a seemingly stupid fortune telling game and then the reading came true? I have. Also many times. I once bought some tarot cards. I liked the colors and the very idea sounded like real fun. So I started practicing with them. Little did I know. The very thought makes you feel chills even if to others it sounds like stupid paranoia. Dreams were coming. I have written a post before about those. They shook me up a little. Then the wind. It was so beautifully blowing. The clouds had almost every day formed a ring with my house as its center. The moon was bigger and whenever there was a full moon I had a deja-vu feeling. The wind always blowing with my call. And then again the cards could always read the past perfectly and the future prediction was right almost every time. Brrrr..... . Anyway it's my imagination that makes it feel like this and that's for sure. But think about it. This feeling is unique. You feel like you are kind of special. When you can read those cards you feel like you can surely read every person's personality, history and moves. When the clouds form the ring you feel like someone is watching you and probably helps you (could also be that brings you misfortunes). When the wind blows you feel like wings are gonna pop on your back or that your spirit unties the ties with the body and flies away. Just unique.

No comments: