Welcome Traveler!

Before you explore into my world make sure your dreams are your guide and the reality by your side.

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Crazy future dreams


Since I was a child I was always thrilled when I was seeing action movies or hearing stories of weird adventures. Since then I always wanted to travel and do extreme sports. However being excited and all my parents think of me as a dangerous for myself person. I barely get the chance to do extreme things in fun parks by playing the Gs (4G, 5G etc). But it's definitely not enough. I wanna go climbing, I wanna go parachuting, I wanna go surfing and many many other things. Well I guess I just have to wait until I have filled 18 years of age (at least) and earned enough money to do all this. What I also want is freedom. What I mean is having a camping house van (or rolling house - I don't know how to put it right). This will help me go almost anywhere the wheels and gas go. I would live by doing various jobs. I could also do drawings and sell them to earn money like many do (of course I would have finished the art school). This is the kind of thing I want to do in my life - at least until I get tired either of that kind of living or because nature gives us limits with the passage of time and won't be able to continue want it or not. Of course this sounds totally crazy even to my own self but I know I want it. If anyone can tell me something better I would consider it.

No comments: