Welcome Traveler!

Before you explore into my world make sure your dreams are your guide and the reality by your side.

Monday, April 30, 2007

A storyteller


Many years now I have been creating fantasy stories in which our world is connected with another somehow and the character has to close the portal. Each story is created from a song I heard and liked the story and the message it gave me. I don't remember most since there are too many to do so but I do remember some I created in my mind this year. I intend to post them in my blog so the ones that see them may tell me their opinion. I have told many of my stories to my family and I guess I'm old enough for them to tell me if I'm good or I just waste my precious teenage years that I could spent in finding myself. They all (separately) told me about the same. I have a lot of imagination and with the help of video games, fantasy novels and anime it almost reaches perfection in picturing it. However they say that I lack writing skill and a little self expression which means that the stories are really good but not the way I'm telling them. The way my speech says one of my stories it doesn't sound like a fantasy action adventure at all. It sounds like a fairy tale for children. Writing those stories is making them a little better but still as I mentioned above I lack writing skill (for writing fantasy novels). I just hope that using this blogspot will help me get better in this. I will post some stories and shall wait for comments.

No comments: