Welcome Traveler!

Before you explore into my world make sure your dreams are your guide and the reality by your side.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

My distand dreams



You may find it weird (but probably not surprising, since my blog title says it all) but when I dream I'm not myself at all. I don't have any memories of my life while I do have memories of the past of the character I'm supposed to be. My dreams are more than realistic to me. I can feel everything apart from injuries (of course). It feels like my soul travels through time and space to reach someone to my image in another world. Each time the world I'm transferred to is different and either the character lives in an era of technology and science or in a world full of veins of magic flowing within it. Some crazy times it's both. When I dream I'm not me at all, I'm that other girl that lives over there until someone from this world touches me or wakes me up with loud voices. Note that if no one wakes me up and happens to have one of those dreams I stay in my dreams until the end of the day shown in my dream.

The story in my dreams begins exactly when I go to sleep, meaning my age and image. However while I'm supposed to have only the memory of my actions in the dream I also have memories of the character's past from the moment I dream to the moment I forget the dream (that could also mean never) and that freaks me out a little. It's like my soul and body (image and personality) is reborn in other worlds (with different abilities each time) and the original (yes - mine :P) tries to make contact with them.

Of course what I wrote here might sound creepy, crazy, or just idiotic philosophical thoughts over the mystery called "dream" because I read a lot of fantasy books and play lots of video games. Well they might be but being realistic trying to find scientific explanations over dreams is - for me - even worse than the above (no offense).

I hope you're not too tired of reading this.

No comments: